Gift Voucher Terms and Condtions
Terms and Conditions
1. Please take the time to read and check your order at each page of the order process. After you place an order with us, you will receive an e-mail from us acknowledging that we have received your order and for you to provide your personalised message.
2. We will issue the Voucher to you by e-mail / post as soon as reasonably possible after we have received your order and funds are cleared in respect of the Voucher.
3. The price of Vouchers will be as quoted on our website at the time you submit your order. We use our best efforts to ensure that prices of Vouchers are correct at the time when the relevant information was entered into the website.
4. You can pay for Vouchers using a debit or credit card. We accept the following cards: Visa, Mastercard & American Express. Payment for Vouchers is in advance and your card will be charged on completion of the order.
5. A Voucher can be redeemed for the period of 12 months from the date of purchase of the Voucher. A Voucher presented for redemption after its expiry date will be treated as void and is non-exchangeable and non-refundable (subject to clause 6)
6. Should you need to extend your voucher due to an emergency please note this must be requested prior to the voucher expiring by contacting us (Kingsmuir House) direct and providing your voucher number, this is entirely at the discretion of Kingsmuir House.
7. You may cancel a Voucher up to 14 days after it has been transmitted to you without giving any reason. In order to cancel a Voucher, you must inform us of your decision to cancel by e-mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org. We will make the reimbursement using the same means of payment used for the initial transaction, unless you have expressly requested otherwise. In any event, you will not incur any fees as a result of the reimbursement and you do not need to return the cancelled Voucher to us – please destroy it.
8. We reserve the right to issue you with a replacement Voucher in the event that the Voucher is lost, stolen or damaged. If we agree to issue you with a replacement Voucher, we will require you to produce the receipt relating to the purchase of the lost, stolen or damaged Voucher.
9. We shall not be liable to you or any person if a Voucher is lost, destroyed, stolen or deleted, regardless of whether it has been used. For the avoidance of doubt, we shall not be liable to you for your inability or failure to use, for whatever reason, a Voucher in accordance with these terms and conditions.