The Haystoun Suite is named after the country sporting estate located just up the road from the house.
The suite has a traditional feel with high ceilings, detailed cornice, fireplace and chandelier whilst retaining a cosy intimate atmosphere, receiving the sun in the morning / mid-afternoon
The Bonnington Suite is named after the road at the back of the house.
The suite has a contemporary feel as it is designed using grey and white tones whilst still retaining original Victorian features such as the fireplace, cornice and chandelier. The suite is west facing and receives the late afternoon sun.
In your Sitting room
- Home-baked Scones on arrival
- Fresh Flowers
- Fresh Fruit Bowl
- Home-made Shortbread
- Flask of Chilled Water
- Flask of fresh milk
- Totally silent fridge
- Ice Bucket - Champagne & Wine glasses
- Selection of Twinings Fruit & Herbal Tea
- Coffee from the "Little Coffee Bag Co"
- Teas from the "Edinburgh Tea Co"
- Key to the Guest Summer House
Bedroom & Bathroom
- Super-king size Bed
- Radio Alarm Clock
- Turn Down Service (if required)
- Electronic Safe
- Hot Water Bottles
- Bath Robes & Slippers
- Luxury "The White Company" toiletries
- Complimentary Nail file, toothbrush, sewing kit and shower caps
- Underfloor heating in the bathroom
- Champagne ice bucket & glasses
Entertainment & Technology
- Blu-ray DVD player
- Flat screen TV with Freeview HD channels
- iPod Docking station
- Free Wifi (BT Infinity)
- Access to a Printer
- Additional TV in the Bedroom
- Picnic Basket available
- Map of Local walks
- Large selection of DVD and books from the library
- Chess Board & Playing cards