Terms & Conditions…
- All bookings require a £50 non-refundable deposit payable on booking. To confirm the booking we require credit/debit card details. We respectfully remind guests that a reservation constitutes a contract and cancellations cause losses to small establishments.
- Full booking balance is to be paid on departure.
- Payments accepted by the following methods at no additional charge - cash, and the following payment cards:
Visa Debit / Delta, Visa Credit, Maestro, Mastercard,
- We reserve the right to charge the full amount due in the event of a late cancellation within 5 days of the arrival date where we are unable to re-let the room(s), or due to a no show.
Arrival and Departure
- Arrival is between 15:30 and 20:00, departure before 11.00. Arrangements can be made outside of these times by prior agreement.
Dining at the House
Breakfast is served in the breakfast room between 08:30 and 09:30. Arrangements can be made to accommodate your request outside of these times by prior agreement.
No Smoking Policy
- As I’m sure you’ll appreciate, this is our family home and as such is a NO SMOKING residence. We would therefore politely request that residents DO NOT SMOKE in the house or in the front porch area. Failure to observe this policy may result in additional charges being incurred on your account to pay for cleaning services.
- As this is our home we hope you treat it as you would your own. If you do have a mishap please let us know as soon as possible. Missing or broken items may be charged to your account if not notified.
- We are sorry but we don't accept children under the age of twelve at Kingsmuir House.
- Unfortunately we cannot accommodate pets. Sorry!